Thursday, February 12, 2009

It does curl!

Rachel beaming with curls
Close up of curls

Mom's roll up job

Rachel's roll up job



Out of no where the other night, Rachel says she wants to curl her hair. Okay, this is coming from a girl I can only get to brush her hair once a day...and wash it twice a week. Of course I jumped at the chance and rushed up stairs to dig out the rollers from the back of the cupboard. She attempted to roll them herself...and as you can see from the above photo...not much was going to curl doing it that way. So, she showered...and then I rolled. Rachel's hair is so thick that I really didn't think it would work. But, it did...and very well. She loved it, and has done it again since. The only down fall to this whole thing is, I'm back involved in Rachel's shower routine. I'm sure it will pass. But, until then...I will enjoy the "girly" side of Rachel.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Rachel with curls? Beautiful. I love it. Don't let Lily get any ideas unless you want to roll it for her. It would take hours.