Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He's old enough to do what?

Alec dancing with Delaney
Matthew, Devin, Scott, Taylor, Tristan, Peter, Alec, and CJ

Some how Alec is now old enough to attend Young Men and Young Women dances. When did that happened? Didn't he just get baptized? Look at him...he's old...almost a teenager old. How can that be...I'm only almost 29...or is that 39?

Alec had a great time. I love that he is so excited about all of this stuff. Some of the kids play if off as no big deal. Too shy...or too cool to go or to dance when they get there. Not Alec, he showered and put on his new shirt...and left beaming with excitement. Alec and Taylor , Alec's best friend, made a pack to dance with at least 5 girls. He didn't dance with 5 different girls, but did dance 5 times. He danced with Delaney, Nicole, Mickey, Cheyenne...twice. As a group they lined danced...ate treats and hung out. I called Aimee before the dance and asked if she would get a few photos for me, since she was boing as a leader...thanks Aimee. Steve told me that it might be a little embarassing if I show up and start snapping photos of him and his friends. I don't thinks so...

1 comment:

Emily said...

I agree with Aimee. I'm glad she was able to act as your paparazzi. Alec's a cutie...good for him.