Friday, March 6, 2009

My top 3!

#1 - Why? I don't know why...he's different...not sure I would bye his CD, but will love watching him sing each week. Don't tell Steve about the so called pictures of Adam kissing a...he would freak out. He would never watch the show with me after that. #2 Why? Love the way he sings...and love the whole story on him.
#3 Why? Love the whole Billy Joel feel...would totally download some of his singles. I am so glad he made it in!!


If anybody ever want some company watching the show...let me know. It's just not as fun watching it alone. Steve...he just doesn't get it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't get it either.

Shannon and Cameron said...

I LOVE Danny and the crazy one at the top (forgot his name). How can Steve not be obsessed... he should be banned from sports until he agrees to become hooked.