Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Day never tasted so good!





Oh, how we look forward to our annual trip to Idaho for the New Year's Holiday. We spend it with my side of the family...which always includes food! Really good food...and lots of it. We arrived on the 26Th of December with a think blanket of snow. The kids played in it on Saturday...us lame parents didn't get a picture. The next day...the sun came out and melted it all away. We played with cousins, saw movies, went shopping, played at PoJos, and did a little R&R.

New Year's eve we went over to my brother Jesse's house and ate and hung out. New Years day we gathered at my parents house for the annual "Feast". The whole family comes, plus Jamie, Jeff, and Ava. From the pictures you can see that we eat well. The kids played hard...so hard we ended up with one broken arm. Another down fall was my sudden out brake of pain in my jaw/teeth. My dentist filled a prescription of antibiotics and codeine that day. Since being back...it has ended up not being an abscessed tooth or anything else with my teeth. It sounds like it might be a blocked salivary gland. The things that can go wrong you?

No comments: