Monday, January 26, 2009

Before I'm 40!


Oh man...that just sounds bad. But, there is really nothing else I could name this post than what I did. On my list...you know...the one you make that states all the things you want to do or accomplish before you die list, well time is beginning to run out with one particular goal I made. I said I would run, at least, a 1/2 marathon before I turned 40. Well, I have 1 year, 4 months, and a day to do it. So, I have decided to post and declare on my blog that I have registered to do the Bay Area See Jane Run 1/2 marathon on May 30th 2009. I have 123 days to train. I know I have plenty time, but I have a lot of work to do. First, is to finally lose this 20 (something) pounds I've put on since having Amy. Second, is to train. Which is the part I really don't mind and look forward to. I love to workout...it just sucks when you 20 (something) pounds heavier. I really miss that feeling of being totally in shape...feeling really strong and physically confident...feeling like ME! So...here's to crossing things off my list.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'll train with you and make it so delightful--you'll look forward to it every week. That's a great goal.