Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh...my little Amy


These days Amy cracks me up with the things she says and does. Things like whispering in my ear that the crocodile is fatter than the alligator. She did this because I had been talking to her about not saying things like that out loud because it can be hurtful to people. This "teaching moment" came right after she said out loud, pointing, while standing in line at the fabric store, "mommy that lady is fat and that lady is not". In her defense, we have been reading books on opposites.


"A long long long day ago" this might mean, last week, last month, last year, last life

"A short day ago" might mean yesterday or the day before

"Thank you for the gosmel" this is what she says in her prayers

"Can I play on the puter" of course this means computer

"When is Heavenly Father coming to my house?"

"Dad, do you live in California or Livermore?"

"Can we wash the car so I can get donuts?" What the heck does that mean?


Here is a song she was singing in the car yesterday that just melted my heart...(Just make up your own tune...she did)


God is Heavenly Father and Heavenly Father is God.

He is brave and strong.

he lives in Heaven and I just live here.

He can see me and I don't see him


4 years olds...there the best!

1 comment:

roylancemommy said...

I love her little song. Such great lines.