Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home front is happy...for a week.


My blog would not be complete if it didn't include BYU football. And especially after yesterday's game. Everyone anticipated a lost against Oklahoma...they were ranked #3. And of course everyone knows that BYU hasn't beat a top 5 team like that since 1990 against Miami (I was at that game....had know idea what I was witnessing). I mean for heaven sake...BYU has only beat a top 5 team 3 times ever. And of course I really didn't know all this until last night when Steve, completely pumped up, told me all of this. Steve is happy for week...and that makes me happy. He wore his BYU tie to church to day...and has read everything there is possible to read about the game. I think he went to bed at 1:30 this morning...too much to read. I fell asleep to the sounds of Sportscenter...and was awaken several times to the sound of Sportscenter. I couldn't get mad...it's those few choice moments with BYU football Steve gets a season...where I just gotta let him soaked it all in. It's kind of sick....

No comments: