Thursday, July 2, 2009

Who'd of thought?


I would have never thought that my kids would ever listen to Michael Jackson like I did, but they are. I admit it, I loved Michael Jackson and the whole Thriller album. Me and all my good friends made up dance moves to the whole Thriller song. Who didn't love Beat it, and Billy Jean, Man in the Mirror, P.Y.T., Black and White. I am sure there are plenty of people that didn't, but I did. Since his death my kids have taken a total interest in him. They learned about plastic surgery and why not to do it. I shared my stories of my 7th and 8th grade years of listening to Thriller. And because of youtube my kids love watching the videos over and over. Amy's favorite is Beat it. Rachel's is Thriller. Alec has many...Black and White, Man in the Mirror, and Will You Be There. I have to say...I am sad he is gone.

No comments: