Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thank you for Rachel!

I could make a list a mile long of the reasons I am thankful Rachel. Just some of the those reasons are:

She...
is thoughtful and considerate
is so helpful,
is the best home based babysitter ever
is perceptive and can tell when I or anyone else needs help
always does what I ask the first time I ask
never says, "But...." like her brother after I say something
and on and on and on.

But, today I most thankful for Rachel because she has...NO CAVITIES!!! This, even after not going to the dentist for a year and a half. As is often the case, Rachel got overlooked and didn't see the dentist since February of 2008. Oops! Between my recent teeth problems and Alec's constant problems and cavities...we seemed to have been going enough for 2 families. Sorry Rachel...and thanks for taking care of your teeth. Once again, you didn't let me down and you remain daddy's "golden child".

1 comment:

Emily said...

Amen, yay for Rachel.