Friday, April 24, 2009

England Day 3 &4

The next few days Steve had to work. I slept in, exercised and blogged while he was gone. The first day I used the local library's computers, but then one of Steve's colleges let me borrow her laptop during the day. It was nice for me to have some down time...I never do at home. Called the kids almost every day...and checked in with Aimee to see how things were going. I couldn't sleep much during the nights? So, I was pretty lazy during the day. It's Friday, and I am off to London for the afternoon and Steve will catch up with me after work to see the British Museum and shop at Leicester Square. I am so sad it almost over. Tomorrow we head to Bath, Blenhein Castle, and Oxford. We were told that this is an ambitious plan, but that's par for the course for Steve and I.
The Griffin...a very yummy and quaint pub we always go to.
Streets of Reading

Part of the Thames River that flows through London. If you can see the path on the side...that's where I would run.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Once again, me, to tell you that I'm super duper jealous.