Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally!

Finally, I can say I am a blogger. For months now I have wanted to create a blog for my family. I am an avid scrapbooking (admittedly a little behind), but love this kind stuff and have wanted to start one forever. Thanks to friends like Emily and Aimee, I received the motivation and instruction to get this started. My only hesitation has been...well...my lack of writing skills. So, if you are going to follow my blog, here is my disclaimer. If you only enjoy reading things that always make sense, or all words are always spelled correctly, or are always used in the correct way, or only enjoy ready things that use correct grammar all the time, this is not the blog for you to follow. But, if you can remember that I am a 38 year old mom, that generally has conversations with a 4 year old all day, you will find the humor in my writing and at least enjoy the pictures. So, here I go...

2 comments:

Emily said...

Finally! However, your disclaimer is null and void because anyone can see that you're a better writer than you like to let on. Glad to have you in the world of blog!

Lindi said...

Hey-
I like your blog. I found it through Aimee's blog. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I can't wait to see the new TV and Blue Ray