Monday, November 23, 2009

Moving....


We did it! We sold our house after only 2 weeks and bought a new house. The good and bad news is that we move December 3rd. Oh my gosh...I knew that it would be crazy, but after 3 weeks of lenders, brokers, realtors, inspections, repairs, packing, plus all my other regular day to day stuff, Thanksgiving, Amy's 5th birthday party, and Christmas shopping, I am frazzled. On top of all that I have been nursing a horrible cough for 3 weeks. However, at this point it's better off me being sick than anyone else. I have to keep reminding myself to take a deep breath here and there, because at times I think i am going to drop dead. Luckily, my calvary, my mom, is coming Friday morning. Not only for an extra pair of hands, but for moral support. There is nothing like mom to make it all better.

No comments: